Medical Services & Forms

From the Nurse’s desk: Any student who needs medication at anytime during the school day needs to follow this protocol: All medical forms are available on the website under Parent or Student. Select the Medical Form(s) that fit your student’s needs. These forms for medications are to be filled out each year and returned to the school nurse by the parent. Medications are to be brought in their original labeled container with prescription instructions. No loose medication is allowed. It is the responsibility of the parent to provide the first dose of a new medication at home. No medication is to be carried on a student unless it is an Asthma inhaler or Epi-pen for severe allergies. That arrangement is only allowed if a Utah State medical form for self-carry is provided from your physician and given to the nurse. All medical considerations such as Asthma, Diabetes, and Severe Allergies require a Student Care Plan for health and safety needs. Please contact the nurse if your child has medical needs. We look forward to working with you.

Thank you,
Yolanda Gold, RN BSN
Director of Health Services/Skaggs Catholic Center
(801) 984-7301




Student Insurance