How to Apply
We’re excited that you’re interested in Juan Diego Catholic High School. You’re not alone. Students from grades 9-12 of all faiths from across the Wasatch Front have discovered the value of the complete education we offer, balancing academics with arts, athletics, morals, and community service.
If you are a parent or student interested in a Juan Diego education, we offer tours and helpful information. In fact, prospective students can even shadow a current student for a day for an immersive experience that will show you everything Juan Diego has to offer.
To learn more or to sign up, please contact Kirsten Jansen, Recruitment Counselor (801) 984–7661, or email email@example.com.
The Application Process
To begin the application process for the 2018-19 school year, please use the online application form.
Fill out the application and make sure you have completed the following steps:
- Ensure a parent or guardian has signed and completed the application form.
- Include a $210.00 nonrefundable fee payment must accompany this application or payment can be made electronically by following this link..
- Include a copy of your student’s most current report card for incoming 9th grade students OR a complete high school transcript for incoming 10th, 11th, or 12th grade students.
- Include a current Utah School Immunization Record Form. Out-of-state applicants may send immunizations on doctor’s form.
- Include a birth certificate.
- Include a copy of any student evaluative testing listed on back page.
- Include a copy of a Catholic Baptismal Certificate (if requesting Catholic Tuition).
- Complete applicable medical forms.
All incoming students are required to take the ACCUPLACER diagnostic tests and a Lexile exam, which are administered by Juan Diego.
For the 2018-2019 school year (incoming 9th-grade, and new 10th – 12th-grade students) the cost is $25.00. To register for the exam, complete the following form OR call Kirsten Jansen at (801) 984–7661.
Freshman Qualifying Exam
In addition to taking the Educational Assessment Exams, incoming freshman students who are interested in enrolling in honors-level courses must participate in Freshman Qualifying Exams. Based on the results of the Educational Assessment Exams and Freshman Qualifying Exams, students will be recommended for their 9th-grade courses.
February 20, 21, and 22, 2018
Two sessions daily – 3:30 and 4:30 p.m.
No registration required.
After applying, you may wish to stock up on uniforms. The Saint Paul’s Place Store is the sole authorized distributor of uniforms for Juan Diego Catholic High School and Saint John the Baptist Catholic Schools. Call (801) 984-7647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.