How to Apply
We’re excited that you’re interested in Juan Diego Catholic High School. You’re not alone. Students from grades 9-12 of all faiths from across the Wasatch Front have discovered the value of the complete education we offer, balancing academics with arts, athletics, morals, and community service.
Please contact our International Student department for the international application procedure.
Next School Year 2019-2020
If you are a parent or student interested in a Juan Diego education, we offer tours and helpful information. In fact, prospective students can even shadow a current student for a day for an immersive experience that will show you everything Juan Diego has to offer.
To learn more or to sign up, please contact Kirsten Jansen, Recruitment Counselor (801) 984–7661, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Application Process
To begin the application process for the next school year (2019-20), please use the appropriate online application form (above), or download a paper application.
Complete the paper or online application and ensure that a parent or guardian has signed the application. Please submit the following items to complete the application process:
- A $210.00 nonrefundable application fee. Payment can be made electronically by following this link, or by check or cash.
- For an incoming 9th grade student, a copy of the student’s most recent REPORT CARD, for an incoming 10th, 11th or 12th grade student, a COMPLETE high school TRANSCRIPT.
- Immunization record on Utah School Immunization Record Form. Out-of-state applicants may send immunizations record on a physician’s form.
- A copy of the student’s Birth Certificate.
- A copy of any student evaluative testing relating to an IEP, 504 Plan, diagnosed health and/or learning impairments.
- If requesting Catholic Tuition rate, a copy of the student’s Catholic Baptismal Certificate
All incoming students (incoming 9th-grade, and new 10th – 12th-grade students) are required to take
Juan Diego’s Educational Assessment Exam.The cost is $25.00 and can be paid here. To register for the exam call Kirsten Jansen at (801) 984–7661.
Freshman Qualifying Exam
In addition to taking the Educational Assessment Exams, incoming freshman students who are interested in enrolling in honors-level courses must participate in Freshman Qualifying Exams. Based on the results of the Educational Assessment Exams and Freshman Qualifying Exams, students will be recommended for their 9th-grade courses. Pre- Registration required.
The Saint Paul’s Place Store is the sole authorized distributor of uniforms for Juan Diego Catholic High School and Saint John the Baptist Catholic Schools. Call (801) 984-7647 or email email@example.com.