How to Apply
We’re excited that you’re interested in Juan Diego Catholic High School. Students from grades 9-12 of all faiths have discovered the value of the complete education we offer, balancing academics with arts, athletics, morals, and community service.
Applications for Saint John the Baptist Middle School 8th Grade students applying to JDCHS.
Applications for NEW students (Not SJBMS) for the 2022-2023 School Year.
Applications for the current School Year (2021-2022) are still being accepted.
Educational Assessment Exam Registration and Payment
The first step in Juan Diego Catholic High School’s admissions process for the 2022-23 school year is for ALL students (except incoming SJBMS) interested in attending JD to take our Educational Assessment Exam. The next exam is Saturday, January 29, 2021, 8 am – 12 pm. To ensure a test is available for each student interested in taking the exam, and proctors are secured to administer the exam – students are required to register in advance.
Not ready to apply? If you would like more information, please fill out our inquiry form below.
If you are a parent or student interested in a Juan Diego education, we offer tours and helpful information. In fact, prospective students can even shadow a current student for a day for an immersive experience that will show you everything Juan Diego has to offer.
To learn more or to sign up, please contact Kamee Jordan, Recruitment Counselor (801) 984–7661, or email email@example.com.
Educational Assessment Exam – Saturday, December 4, 2021, 8 am – 12 pm
The first step in Juan Diego Catholic High School’s admissions process for the 2021-22 school year is for ALL students interested in attending JD to take our Educational Assessment Exam. To ensure a test is available for each student interested in taking the exam, and proctors are secured to administer the exam – students are required to register in advance using this link.
The Application Process
To begin the application process please use the appropriate online application form (above), or download a paper application.
Complete the paper or online application and ensure that a parent or guardian has signed the application. Please submit the following items to complete the application process:
- A $210.00 nonrefundable application fee. Payment can be made electronically by following this link, or by check or cash.
- For an incoming 9th grade student, a copy of the student’s most recent REPORT CARD, for an incoming 10th, 11th or 12th grade student, a COMPLETE high school TRANSCRIPT.
- Immunization record on Utah School Immunization Record Form. Out-of-state applicants may send immunizations record on a physician’s form.
- A copy of the student’s Birth Certificate.
- A copy of any student evaluative testing relating to an IEP, 504 Plan, diagnosed health and/or learning impairments.
- If requesting Catholic Tuition rate, a copy of the student’s Catholic Baptismal Certificate
Please contact our International Student department for the international application procedure.
The Saint Paul’s Place Store is the sole authorized distributor of uniforms for Juan Diego Catholic High School and Saint John the Baptist Catholic Schools. Call (801) 984-7647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.