How to Apply
We’re excited that you’re interested in Juan Diego Catholic High School. You’re not alone. Students from grades 9-12 of all faiths from across the Wasatch Front have discovered the value of the complete education we offer, balancing academics with arts, athletics, morals, and community service.
Current School Year 2018-2019
Thursday, October 26, 2018 from 6-8pm
If you are a parent or student interested in a Juan Diego education, we offer tours and helpful information. In fact, prospective students can even shadow a current student for a day for an immersive experience that will show you everything Juan Diego has to offer.
To learn more or to sign up, please contact Kirsten Jansen, Recruitment Counselor (801) 984–7661, or email email@example.com.
The Application Process
To begin the application process for the current school 2018-19 school year, please use the online application form. NOTE: 2019-20 school year applications will be available, Saturday, December 1, 2018
Fill out the application and make sure you have completed the following steps:
- Ensure a parent or guardian has signed and completed the application form.
- Include a $210.00 nonrefundable fee payment must accompany this application or payment can be made electronically by following this link..
- Include a copy of your student’s most current report card for incoming 9th grade students OR a complete high school transcript for incoming 10th, 11th, or 12th grade students.
- Include a current Utah School Immunization Record Form. Out-of-state applicants may send immunizations on doctor’s form.
- Include a birth certificate.
- Include a copy of any student evaluative testing listed on back page.
- Include a copy of a Catholic Baptismal Certificate (if requesting Catholic Tuition).
- Complete applicable medical forms.
All incoming students (incoming 9th-grade, and new 10th – 12th-grade students) are required to take
Juan Diego’s Educational Assessment Exam. The cost is $25.00. To register for the exam, complete the
following form OR call Kirsten Jansen at (801) 984–7661.
Freshman Qualifying Exam
In addition to taking the Educational Assessment Exams, incoming freshman students who are interested in enrolling in honors-level courses must participate in Freshman Qualifying Exams. Based on the results of the Educational Assessment Exams and Freshman Qualifying Exams, students will be recommended for their 9th-grade courses.
February 12, 13 & 14, 2019
Two sessions daily – 3:30 and 4:30 p.m.
No registration required.
The Saint Paul’s Place Store is the sole authorized distributor of uniforms for Juan Diego Catholic High School and Saint John the Baptist Catholic Schools. Call (801) 984-7647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.