Our mission is to serve God by providing a challenging academic education rooted in Catholic values and morals in developing the whole person.
Juan Diego Catholic High School exists to teach and promote gospel values to all members of this community of faith, with a special emphasis on Spiritus Donorum (Spirit of Giving). We …
- Build the Kingdom of God.
- Demonstrate love, respect and responsibility for humanity and ourselves through service, justice and participation in the global community.
- Develop the person; morally, intellectually, emotionally, physically and socially.
- Function in a dynamic collaboration of parents, students, faculty, staff and the greater community to provide a Catholic and academic education that our students will become active Christians.
Expected School-wide Learning Results for Juan Diego Students:
1. Juan Diego Catholic High School students are ACTIVE CHRISTIANS who
- Serve others through their gifts and talents, in their daily lives.
- Have knowledge of Church doctrine, social teachings, Scripture, and prayer.
- Make informed moral decisions guided by Catholic values.
- Demonstrate an awareness of God through prayer and reflection.
2. Juan Diego Catholic High School students are LEARNERS who
- Demonstrate curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
- Articulate ideas clearly, creatively and effectively.
- Express written thoughts clearly, using correct grammar and mechanics.
- Think critically and solve problems independently.
- Utilize technology appropriately and as an effective tool for learning.
- Are prepared to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world.
3. Juan Diego Catholic High School students are RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS who
- Perform service to their school and community.
- Exhibit a sense of social responsibility guided by compassion, confidence and integrity.
- Are able to work cooperatively with others.
- Cognizant of world affairs and the impact on ones lives.
- Exhibit good sportsmanship.